Karuna Compassion Workshops
The Karuna Workshops take usually place on a Friday evening from 8:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.,
and on the following Saturday from 9:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- The objective is to provide basic information about Contemplative Psychology and Karuna Training. We will explain the notion of basic sanity as the ground of presence and compassion in working with others.
- The workshop contains talks, meditation sessions, as well as various exercises which help to experience how various methods of Karuna Training work.
- Workshops are open to everybody. Previous experience with mediation is not required.
- Please register in advance due to the limited number of participants.
- Workshop are a separate training program, but are also particularly designed for people who are considering participating in the 2-year Karuna Training.
Some workshops will be in Dutch, and also in English if this is convenient for some participants.
Trainers from abroad will give their talks and instructions in English.
Please contact us in case of doubt: firstname.lastname@example.org